Saturday 4 June 2022

"I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO GET A STORY, BUT NO." - RICHARD OF RICHARD'S BASS BAG

 I'm running out of time today to write a new nostalgic post but, fear not, I looked through The Curmudgeon's blog and found some appropriate ones to provide links to.

The Curmudgeons are the only ones in this blogging community to activate the 'Search this blog' function. I was able to type in 'nostalgia' and up came some past blog posts with nostalgia in the theme.


GO BACK JACK...


STILL WATERS RUN DEEP


PATHOS


TIDDLYWINKS GOLD MEDAL


" NEED GRACE TO KEEP GOD'S FOES AT BAY..."


WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG


HAPPY AND I'M SMILING


 There are other appropriate posts in the Music Curmudgeon's, The Religious Curmudgeon's, The Food Curmudgeon's and other Curmudgeon's blogs but these should keep you going until I post a new one.




2 comments:

"LUMBERED?"

 I've been watching and listening to old Tony Hancock TV and radio shows on YouTube. They are over 60 years old now and still very funny...